Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun In The Sun

This past weekend we headed out to Palm Springs.
I love it out there, especially during the summer.
LOVE the heat.
There is nothing better than laying in the pool when it's 110 outside. 
It wasn't quite hot enough for my liking this weekend, but we still had fun.

The weekend consisted of lots of golf for Travis.
And lots and lots of cocktails for myself.
It was just what I needed.
Time with Travis, my family, friends and hard liquor.

Sunday my sister, mom and I met Kim for lunch.
It was so nice.
We just talked, laughed, and drank while my mom told embarrassing stories.
Sounds like a good time, right?

I took pictures, but I don't know where the cord is for my camera so I can upload them.
I will find it one of these days.
Overall, it was a great weekend.
A perfect little getaway.
It made me sad as this was the last trip we will be making for a long time like that. 

The next few weekends are going to be busy.
I think we have something going on every weekend until we move. 
(Or when we are guessing we are moving. A legit moving date would be GREAT!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs