Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Favorites

As I have mentioned before I am obsessed with the time suck that is Pinterest.
Like, I may have spent an entire Saturday on the couch pinning.
If you aren't on Pinterest, I highly suggest it.
STAT.
Here are a few of my favorites Pins from the past few days. 
I worry there will be many more blog posts about my recent Pins. 

We are planning a bbq/western themed going away party before we move to Texas. 
This set up will be making an appearance. 

I am finding this to be so true.

I will be making these headbands tomorrow. Super easy, even for beginning sewer's like myself.

Printing these out ASAP. 
I know they will be a big help when we move. 
Especially when half our crap stuff goes in storage.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs