Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Progress-ish

I've been stressed out that my thyroid was still all out of whack, 
ever though I have been on top of taking my medication. 
I just haven't felt a change, and apparently you are supposed to feel a clear difference.
So, I pretty much had myself convinced that my TSH level would still be 
too high to start Clomid on my next cycle.

However, my RE's office called today to tell me that my TSH was actually under control.
WHAT?!
I had a huge grin on my face when she told me that.
This means, as soon as my next cycle starts,
we can start our first round of Clomid.
WOOOHOOO!
I feel like for the first time, we are making some progress.
So now we wait for my next cycle. 
It can come early, like tomorrow,which would be nice.

I know I shouldn't be excited.
Who knows if I will even ovulate on Clomid, let alone get pregnant.
There are just so many different outcomes that could happen.
I don't want to get my hopes up, only to end up disappointed.
It's just so hard not to experience some sort of excitement knowing we 
may actually be getting somewhere on the road to getting pregnant. 

But, I'm not going to lie, I am so excited to finally be making some progress.
Hopefully the progress continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs