Friday, July 1, 2011

Round 2

This morning I had my follow up appointment for round 1 of Clomid.
It did not go as I had planned.
Apparently, my body just doesn't respond to 50 mg of Clomid.
It did nada.

The new plan is I go back next Tuesday to make sure there are no late changes,
which Dr. Morales said there was only a 5% chance there would be any change.
Then, I will start round 2 of Clomid.
She is upping it to 100mg's.

Hopes, prayers, fingers crossed, wishing on starts, 
it works this next time.
If it doesn't, I don't think we will be able to do another cycle until after we move.
So, the beginning of September at the earliest. 
It's going to kill me if we have to wait, yet again.

As of today I'm on vacation for the next week.
I'm going to try not to stress about all this, and just enjoy the next week with my family.
We will see just how well I do at not stressing..
my guess, not very well. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Jenn. I hate that you are in this position. It sucks.


Site Design By Designer Blogs