Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Weekend

This past weekend went by way too fast.
Travis worked all weekend.
I had Friday off which was a huge blessing.
I was able to sit at home all day and work on my final paper for class.
19 pages later, it's finally done.
I don't know what I would have done had I not had Friday off.

Saturday I went to my friend/bosses house to celebrate Easter.
I had an awesome time, as I always do.
We had mojitos and margaritas.
Both make me happy.
As does time with friends.
And the little ladies. 
Then Saturday night Travis took me to dinner.
We came home and watched Country Strong. 
I really liked it. 

Sunday I went up to my parents. 
It was nice to spend time with my sister and dad.
I just wish I could have spent more time with them. 
But now that I am finished with school, I can head up to see them 
without having to stress about getting homework done.

Overall, the weekend was great. 
Now, I'm just counting down 'til next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs