Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My New Toy

Travis and I have always talked about buying 
a nice camera when we had kids. 
We knew it was an investment worth every penny.
Since my sister bought a new camera recently 
she let me borrow her Cannon Rebel.
Borrowing has now turned into buying. 
It's perfect for our "needs". 
I have no intention of trying to become a photographer.
All we wanted/needed was something better than a point & shoot.
I have been playing around with it lately. 
Here are some silly pictures I have snapped, while playing around with the camera.
I'm excited to learn how to actually use this camera. 
That's next on my to-do list after I finish school next week!







1 comment:

  1. Yayaay! I am so glad you got this. We'll learn together!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs