Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

To the RE's office we go. 
Thursday is our first appointment with an RE.
She comes highly recommended, which is really important to me.

I have so many emotions about this appointment.
I'm nervous, excited, anxious and hopeful.
I know not much is actually going to happen at our first appointment,
other than discussing our history.
But I can't help but have all these feelings about the appointment and the reason we are there.

I really never thought we would be in this situation to begin with. I doubt most people do.
I'm trying to stay positive, which is something I'm not known for!
All I know is I want to be a mom.

Whatever we have to do to create our family, I'm willing to do.
I'm just dying to know what I actually need to be doing.
I'm hoping soon there is a plan of action. 
Because ever though Travis signed "f*ck you" instead of "thank you" 
to the girls I nanny for this weekend,
I still know he will be a great dad and I can't wait to start our family. 


1 comment:

  1. You guys will be amazing parents. I can't wait to see you as a mom. I know it will happen soon.

    I am glad you're in the best hands with Dr. M. It sucks that it's come to this, but thank God we live in a day and age where we have the best help and technology available to us.

    XO!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs