Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Some Day I Will Need This List..

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Today at Kelly's Korner the topic is baby names! I have had a running list going for the past five years of names I just love. Many of my favorites sound ridiculous with our last name, but I think we have a few that will work when the time comes!

Daughters

Paisley Ann This is our current favorite. Travis picked out Paisley, which I just love and Ann is my mom's and my middle name.

Marley
Easton
Elliot
Presley
Ainsley
Harlow

Sons

Brooks Bruce This name comes from both our Grandfathers. Brook's is Travis' paternal Grandfathers middle name. Bruce is my paternal Grandfathers first name. We were both extremely close to our Grandfathers and it means so much to honor them this way.

Merrick
Hayden
Callum
Jagger
Gage

I'm hoping we get to use two names from each list, but Travis says let's start with one and see how it goes. Either way I can't wait to have a little munchkin to name!

1 comment:

  1. I smiled at start with one and see how it goes...your husband is a wise man!

    Good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs