Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simply Amazing.

This morning I was lucky enough to be able to witness the birth of my best friend's daughter. It was amazing. My friend is a champ I swear she was made to birth babies. She pushed for maybe 2 minutes total. I hope to be that lucky some day!

This isn't her first child, and I was lucky enough to be able to witness the birth of both of her children. I have to say, I feel so blessed that she would allow to share this experience with her, not once but twice. Her daughter's birth was just as amazing as her son's birth six years ago.

Thank you again Ambre for letting me exerience the birth of your children. I love you so much and I am so thankful for our friendship. I love watching your family grow! And hopefully soon Collin & Cambria will have a friend on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs