Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting To Know You



I'm trying to meet new bloggers so I am participating in Getting To Know You over at MannLand5's blog!

The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? This is really sad, I have nothing expensive in my closet! The most expensive thing would be a dress I bought on our honeymoon for $60. This made me realize just how cheap I am.



2. Have you ever played a team sport? Yes, growing up my parents always had a rule that we had to play a sport, any sport we wanted. I played softball for 8 years (both public and club leagues), I swam for 4 years (both club and in H.S) and I played volleyball for 3 years (both club and in H.S.)

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? Are butterflies considered bugs? Is so than I will be a butterfly! If not than I would be a cricket, because I love listening to crickets chirping on hot summer nights.


4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian) I got sunburned really bad on my chest when I was 13, and then I got a burned on top of the burn. It was pretty brutal. And then a few years ago on a trip to the Cayman Islands I got nice and burned, but my feet were the worst part. Wearing sandals was intense.

5. Are you happy? Overall,no. I am happy with my marriage, and that I am healthy and alive. I have a really hard time focusing on the good in my life and tend to focus on the bad. It's a very bad trait I am trying to work on.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? I hate abbreviations in general, I really don't think it is that hard to type out what you want to say.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I hate where I live, and I am probably the only person here who will say that about San Diego. I don't like the people, the huge debt this state is in, the fact that even with the housing market craziness we still cannot afford a house, and the fact that my husband and I will both have to work full time for the rest of our lives just to pay our bills each month. Do I think I could live anywhere, no! But hopefully in October we will be moving to Texas. We will see how that works out!



8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? I take no extreme measures, if I want it, I eat it and I will just suffer the consequences! Not the smartest plan of attack, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs