Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Monday



It's Miscellaneous Monday again! Here are my random tidbits for the week.

1) I applied for a nanny job today, I'm praying I get a call back.

2) I am SO ready to get out of California. I'm praying things start falling into place for us to move come October.



3) We are starting to put together a monthly budget, and I firmly believe that Target should be it's own category. Food, Rent, Utilities, Target, Entertainment...



4) I need some inspiration for a headboard for our room. I want to diy an upholstered one, but since we have a "busy" print on our bed, I don't now if I should do a solid color or a different print? HELP!



5) I need to make some friends here in San Diego. I spent far too much time alone, and I LOSING. MY. MIND.

2 comments:

  1. i love all your random!!! thanks for joining! i hope the nanny job works out for you! i'm from cali and would die to move back home... i almost gasped when you said you're ready to leave! ha! : ) i wholeheartedly agree with #3... target needs its own category. i think target always ruins our budget. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your friend, I wish I lived closer, you could totally be my nanny and we could sew and go to target and have lunch, and play and, and... oh the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs