Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Someone Needs To Stop Me

As I have mentioned before I have a few "addictions", one being baby items and the other being those little red stickers at Target! I have a serious addiction to buying things that are on clearance. Some people get a high from shoes, makeup, photography, all sorts of things; mine is seeing just how much money I can save! The last time I bought something at full price was a dress I found on our honeymoon, but even that was $40 cheaper than I had ever seen. Moral of the story, if I see a "good deal" I have to buy it. For instance, two weeks ago I left Target with a dress, tshirt and a pair of tights for $10!

That being said, my last trip to Target was bad. Very, very bad. There were just too many awesome clearance items that I just couldn't resist. I have NO willpower. None. At. All. Here is what ended up in my cart. Oops!


This dress I have had my eye on for months. I just love it! It was $12.99 and I paid $4.25


This is the cutest dress of all time. I had to buy it. $17.99 marked down to $4.75

I also got a 3-pack of long sleeve onesies regularly $9.99 for $2.25 and then a 5-pack of onesies that was $9.99 marked down to $2.25! Score! If only I had a baby who could wear all of these clothes! I'm honestly shocked Travis has not told me to stop yet. He must really love me. This is my "bucket" of baby stuff. It is now full. Holy crap. I have a serious addiction. I think I need help. (Don't worry, I don't have 2 buckets, it's just a picture of either side)



2 comments:

  1. I saw you leave a comment on my blog & I tried to email you a response!! We are moving to Houston what about you? I'm the same way; totally baby crazy! Hubs decided we should wait until August so we can get settled in TX but that will get pushed back unless I find a job! I would love to hear where you guys are moving and stuff! Feel free to email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF, my target doesn't have those cute dresses. I love those totally cute. Oh and just wait you will have bins and bins of stuff. HAHAH your on a roll sister. Good On ya. I have banned myself from target. I can't help it. Its to fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs