Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fifth

I want to start by saying thank you all for your kind words.
I have received several emails, text's and comments on here, 
and I really do appreciate each and every one.
This situation is totally crappy, but the amazing people I have met 
and the support complete strangers offer puts a huge smile on my face. 
I can't thank you enough for your thoughts, prayers and love. 

We started cycle #5 tonight. 
This cycle consists of;
Gonal F, Letrozol, and Ovidrel. 
Party time! 

May the 5th cycle be the charm. 



6 comments:

  1. Wishing you SO MUCH LUCK!!!!!!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this cycle!! I really hope this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! Praying this is the one! :) It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm... WHERE do you put that sucker?

    Praying this works! love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much luck to you...I am starting my #2 cycle this week and a little nervous. May this be our month!


    pinkbambina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog from Kim and have loved lurking for the past few months. I wish you the very best of luck this cycle. Are you guys doing IUI with the meds or TI?

    oikosmeansfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs