Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Prayer

A few weeks ago when I announced we were moving I was worried about finding a new RE in Texas.
Within minutes of the announcement I got an email from Lindsey, a friend of Kim's. (my boss)
She lives in Texas and was going to get recommendations from her RE for me.
I've never talked to this woman, and there she was trying to help me. 

Now, I'm trying to return the favor the only way I know how.
Her family could use a lot of prayer right now.
Her baby girl Kate is sick. 
I could try to explain what she is dealing with, 
but I'm honestly lost trying to figure it all out.
Long explanation short, 
she is facing a very rare genetic bone marrow failure. 

This sweet girl who isn't even one yet 
needs a complete bone marrow transplant. 

Please pray for sweet Kate and her family as they face the road ahead.
I have faith she will get through this and God will be there every step of the way.
I know the power of prayer, and I ask that if you pray,
 please ask God for strength (among other things) for her and her family.
Keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. 


2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Jenn. Thank you so much for keeping Kate in your thoughts and prayers and spreading the word! My family greatly appreciates it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs