Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Bit About Me

I have seen this on other people's blogs and thought I would do one too! You should join in and do it too!

A. AREA CODE : San Diego
B. BED SIZE: Cal King I don't know how couples could sleep in anything smaller
C. CHORE YOU HATE: All of them
D. DOG'S NAME: We can't have a dog at our apartment
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Green
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'7
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I played the flute in 3rd grade for about 2 months
J. JOB: Waitress aka Slave

K. KIDS: None yet, working on it!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: a very teeny-tiny apartment
M. MOM'S NAME: Mary
N. NICKNAME: Yeager
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None
P. PET PEEVE: where do I begin... slow drivers, people who are late, stupid people
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "it's not a purse, it's called a satchel"
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: Younger Sister
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 10ish
U. UNDERWEAR: Yup
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Spinach, squash, cucumber, zucchini
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: My clock is set 15 minutes early, so rarely am I late
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Just my teeth and my back at the chiropractor
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Cupcakes, enchiladas, tacos, cheese fondue
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I like Sea World (it's sorta a zoo, depending on how you look at it!) I love the whales, sea lions, and puffins

2 comments:

  1. Lets go to Sea world when I come down in June... We can giggle like a 3 yr old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's go! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sea World! It's a date!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs