Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Time to Bite the Bullet

I am 26 years old and married, it's time to figure out what I am doing with my life! As you may have heard me say once or twice, I hate my job. I should be happy I have a job, but when you show up to work for four hours, do one hour of work and make $20 if you are lucky, it blows. I would much rather stay home and not waste my gas money or time. And since I have dug myself a hole the size of Texas in debt, I must work.

At this point I don't want to take a job just to have a job, I would like to transition into a job I (gasp), actually enjoy. With that said, I have no idea what I would like to do each day. I hate serving and the thought of sitting behind a desk for hours and hours makes my head hurt. I need to find a job that I can be creative and make money. Does that type of job even exist? I need help...what to do, what to do?

I'm thinking it's time to bite the bullet and get into floral design. I have no idea where to begin, but I have to start somewhere. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it. And in the meantime, if you need any floral arrangements let me know, I would love to help you out for cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs