Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Friend Makin Monday



I am a total and complete blog stalker, however I have very few actual friends who blog. Therefor most of the blogs I read are people who inspire me one way or another. I am always looking for new blogs to read and I would love to have some people read my blogs! So, this week I am joining Friend Makin' Monday! If you made it over to my blog leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

I am.... finally a wife!

I think.... the guy that lives about us MUST be wearing weight's around his ankles because there is no way anyone can be that loud!

I should... stop dreaming about things and make them a reality

I dream.... of making a house a home, moving out of state, starting a family, and having a job I actually enjoy would be really, really nice

I want.... friendships. I have no friends here in San Diego and I am very lonely, which makes me think it would be the same way out of state, so why not move?

I know... my husband and family love me unconditionally

I don't like.... not being in control of situations and not knowing what the future holds

I smell... jack & coke and the pizza in the oven

I hear.... Ray Romano and Hank Haney on The Haney Project (we watch A LOT of golf in this house)

I fear.... a lot of things. Snakes, eels, the future, the unknown...let's just say I have a lot of anxiety

I usually... have the desire to do something, I just have no idea where to start, so I never do

I search... for answers from everyone but the one who has all the answers

I miss.... hanging out with my sister all the time

I always... procrastinate

I regret.... 2005

I wonder.... when my prayers will be answered and where Travis and I will be in 7 months

I crave.... breaking my routine

I remember... the day my Grandfather passed away vividly and I cherish that last day with him

I need..... to do laundry, clean the kitchen, put away laundry, learn to cook, get to sewing & crafting, finish my Jack & Coke, and figure out what I am doing with my life

I forget.... that you can't expect more from a person that what they are willing to give

I feel.... stressed, bored, anxious and ambitious

I can.... make a difference, I just have to figure out how

I can't.... change people or cook

I am happy.... to be married to the most incredible man

I lose..... my mind several times a day

I sing.... praise songs when I am having an anxiety attack

I listen... to what others have to say, even if I roll my eye's while doing it

I shop..... at Target way too much

I eat.... anything that has no nutritional value

I love..... my husband and family more than they will ever know

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Why do you regret 2005? Wasn't that the year you met me? Or was that O4...You know what kind of dance I am doing right now!

    P.S. Why move out of state, just move up state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. O. M. G.

    I, too, was listening to the Hank Haney/Ray Romano thing as I typed mine. I swear to God. My father-in-law was watching it in the living room. How weird!!

    And my name is Jen, but that's not such a rare thing with people of our generation, now is it? :-)

    Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs