Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was fantastic and terrible all at the same time.
Friday night I got off work early and met my boss-friend at Claim Jumper
for drinks and some food.
It was fantastic. 
We had a great time, laughed and got a little buzzed.
Just what I needed!
Travis worked late and by the time he got home I was passed out.

Saturday morning I woke up in the worst pain ever.
My lower back was KILLING me.
The pain was radiating down my back, into my hips and into my legs.
I tried to get up and couldn't move.
I'm not going to lie, I started freaking out a little.
Travis helped me up, I laid on the floor with a heating pad and started calling 
chiropractor's to see if anyone was open on Saturday's. 
After at least 15 phone calls I found someone, who was closing in 10 minutes, 
but was willing to wait for me to get there.
He did some stuff, adjusted this, popped that 
and I left feeling so much better.

We headed home, stopped to grab some lunch at Wahoo's (I don't recommend)
I parked my butt on the couch for the rest of the day, playing on Pinterest.
That evening Travis and I watched The Social Network, it was fantastic.
We also watched Due Date; not so good. 
I love me some Zack Galifianakis, but this movie wasn't that great.

Today we slept in nice and late.
We had lunch together and then Travis was off to work.
I ran some errands, went grocery shopping and did some laundry.
This afternoon was beautiful outside,
 so I opened the windows, blasted the country music and sipped some sangria.

I'm so thankful that the weekend ended with my feeling better 
and being able to enjoy one of my days off.
Here's to a new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs