Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Observations

The girls I nanny for and I have a pass to Legoland, 
so every Thursday we head on down there. 
And every week the same thought comes to mind..

OH.MY.GOSH.

What on earth are some of these people thinking?

For starters, the adults with no children at Legoland, 
I just don't understand it. 
There really isn't anything rad about the place. 
It is most certainly geared towards kids.
There aren't even cool rides. 
I'm not going to lie, I'm creeped out by these people. 

Then there are the people who are wearing the biggest fanny pack I have ever seen.
We are talking brief case sized fanny packs. 
Mixed with safari style hats.
And sandals with velcro. Or hiking boots.
It is not a good look people. 

I haven't seen so many scrunchies in one place since 5th grade.
But they run rampant at Legoland.

This might be one of my favorites.
Today there was a woman who was about 6 or 7 months pregnant
with her little boy who was about 2 years old.
She was wearing pencil thin stilettos.
She was walking like she was in pain, and her "steps" were more like shuffles. 
Gee, I wonder why.
Maybe stilettos at an amusement park were not your brightest idea today lady.

Moral of the story, 
think about where you are going before you get dressed for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs