Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Holy gas 
Gas prices here are out of control. I know everyone is paying high prices for gas, and I'm sure 
someone is paying more than we are, but as of Friday it was $3.99. I'm sure it's well over $4.00 today..
awesome.

2. Case of the Monday's
The past 3 weeks Monday's have kicked my butt. I'm up at 6am, out the door by 7, at work from 8 to 5, 
head to class which start's at 6pm 'til 10pm and get home around 10:30. It is the longest day.
But, I have realized Tuesday's are far worse than Monday's. I am exhausted after Monday's. Thank God I only have 2 weeks left.

3.Graduation
I ordered my cap and gown this week for graduation. This is too strange. On one hand I am really proud of myself for finishing college and earning my degree, on the other hand I am embarrassed it took me 10 years to graduate.

4.Sangria
I love sangria. This weekend I made my own. It was divine.
I used good ol' $2 buck Chuck from Trader Joes, some pears, strawberries and peaches.
It's the perfect summer drink.

5.DST
I love daylight savings time. I hate losing the hour of sleep, but I love it being light out later. I plan on heading to the beach after work to do some serious walking.
 I would much rather workout on the beach then in a gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs