Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30 Days and Counting

HOLY CRAP. Where on earth did time go? How did the past four months just fly right by? I have spent the past 4 months waiting for January to be here, and not it is and I want to go back in time! I still have so much to do. Heck, with only 30 days to go I still need vendors! Ahhh...

I certainly never thought I would be the bride who was waiting until the last minute to do this. Infact, I could never understand those brides who waited until 30 days before their wedding to make decisions, I HAVE BECOME THAT PERSON. I totally understand it now. While stress has paid a large part of why things have not gotten checked off the list, finances are the main reason. Weddings are just so darn expensive. My parents work very hard, but they shouldn't have to go broke just to pay for my wedding. Infact, I feel really bad about this wedding. I feel guilt that my parents are spending their hard earned money on me. I could have simply gone to the court house or eloped, but I just had to have a wedding.
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about my wedding. I feel so very blessed that my parents are working so hard to give me the wedding of my dreams, I just feel bad at the end of the day.

But with 30 days left I am most looking forward to being a Mrs. I have been dreaming for over 3 years about the day I got to marry T, and now that day is only 30 days away! All the stress and anxiety is starting to subside and pure joy and excitement is taking over. I can't wait! Let the countdown begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs