Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love It.Love It.Love It.

Should the day ever come that Travis and I get married, the likelihood of us buying a house right away is slim-to-none. That being said, we will most likely live in a lovely apartment for a while. I have lived in an apartment for several years now, and what I hate more than anything is that you cannot paint. And for me, painting makes a place feel like home. Then I discovered this lovely pieces of art. They are perfect for an apartment, nursery, or anywhere you need to add a bit of flair! I think the hardest part will be deciding which one's to buy!

~~These are from Etsy seller lewasdesigns





~~These are from Etsy seller singlestonestudios







~~These are from Etsy seller itwaddle



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs