Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Football Season Can Suck It

Today is a wonderful Sunday. It is the last Sunday of football for the season, aside from the Super Bowl. I am beyond thrilled about this. Here is the thing, Travis apparently is not allowed to leave the house on Sunday's if football is on tv. This has put a cramp in my style, to say the least. 16 weeks of sitting at home; the one day a week I get to see him, is not how I envision spending my days with him. Not only do we get to spend Sundays sitting infront of the television, but it also involves him sittig with his laptop in hand, checking all the stats and scores.

Is this really what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life?

1 comment:

  1. hahahah thats what you get for being in love with a Texan.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs