Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Ladies

Oh how I have missed these sweet girls.
I don't think I realized just how much I missed them until I saw them again.
The second day of vacation was their 2nd birthday party.
Our entire trip was planned around their birthday party. 
I just couldn't imagine missing it. 

If you read Kim's blog you've probably already read this, so I apologize I'm rehashing it. 
Heading to the birthday party I was really nervous the girls weren't going to remember me. 
I walked in the front door and Lily had just walked in from the backyard. 
She looked at me and paused for a minute, and then she just came running towards me.
I just dropped to my knees and gave her a huge hug. 
I know it sounds so cheesy, but it was one of the best moments of my life. 
Sophia took a few minutes to warm up (my sister says she knows I abandon her!)
but after a few minutes we were playing and laughing. 


As usual Kim out did herself with the birthday party.
The party was a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme.
Every last detail was perfect.
She always tries to downplay her skills, but she really is a great party planner and hostess.
We had great food, an awesome cake and the best sangria. 

Aside from getting to see the girls it was so great to see Kim's family who I just love.
I miss her Mom and our days of chatting about celebrity gossip while the girls napped. 

Warning: This is where it's going to get really corny. 
I felt so blessed to be at the girls 2nd birthday party. 
I just love these two with all my heart. 
I would do anything for them. 
I know they are growing and thriving, and probably learning far more at their daycare
but I still feel terrible for leaving them and moving away. 
I know they don't care, but I do. 
I miss spending 5 days a week with them.
They brought so much joy and laughter to my days. 
Not a day goes by that I do not think about them and miss them terribly. 
I so appreciate that Kim still talks about me with the girls and I hope 
to be a part of their lives forever and continue to watch them grow into beautiful young ladies. 
Thank you Kim for letting me be a part of your girls lives. 
I love them and you dearly.


*All photo's courtesy of LuLu's Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs