Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

An Awesome Weekend

This past weekend Kim came out to visit for a few days.
I was a little nervous leading up to her arriving, as I still don't know anything
fun or exciting to do around here. And I didn't want her to make the trip 
and be bored out of her mind and regret spending the money to come visit. 
I had a great time. And while she may have been blowing smoke up my ass,
she said she had a great time too!

While we didn't do anything special, just spent plenty of time doing our usual...
shopping, eating, drinking and chatting. 
It was so nice to be able to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted to. 

I realize I talk about her all the time,
but I really am so blessed to be able to call her my friend.
She is one of the funniest and kindest people I know. 
I really do miss our daily chats, 
even if they were only for 5 minutes while inhaling some Starbucks before she left for work. 
In the words of one of the greatest shows ever and theme songs ever,
"thank you for being a friend"!
 (If you don't know what show this is from, we can't be friends)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs