Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Year In Review

2010 has been a wonderful year! But I have to say, I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store. I'm a terrible blogger, so here is a recap of 2010!

January
The month started with wedding prep stress and ended with the best day of my life, marrying the man I love. 

February
Spent the first week of the month on a cruise for our honeymoon. We had a wonderful time. Came home and moved in together. Talk about an adjustment! I think we made it a few days before our first big fight! 

March
Threw a baby shower for my  friend Ambre who was awaiting the arrival of her little girl. Started peeing on tests to see if I was pregnant, only to be greeted with negative results. Talk about fun!

April
Again, nothing exciting. More negative pregnancy tests. 

May
I was with my friend Ambre as she welcomed her daughter Cambria into the world. Such an incredible experience. 

June
Celebrated my 27th birthday! Went to Palm Springs for a weekend with my family! More negative pregnancy tests.  Finally got to quit my job as a restaurant server after far too many years. I started nannying for 4 month old twins. Best. Job. Ever.

July
T and I took a trip to Texas for a week to visit his family and check out the area. We hadn't been out there in a while, and I had never spent more than 3 days there. We found our dream house, and we were on the verge of trying to buy it. I freaked out about moving away from my family and we decided not to make the move.

August
I don't think anything exciting happened. Just more negative pregnancy tests and disappointment. 

September
Celebrated my mom's birthday. Bought T a new truck. 

October
Celebrated my sister's birthday with a Halloween themed party. Bought myself a new car!

November
Celebrated my dad's birthday and Thanksgiving with my family. Thought maybe, just maybe I would get a positive pregnancy test. I got my period on Thanksgiving day. I wasn't so thankful.

December
Celebrated T's birthday, and our 1st married Christmas! Both were wonderful! Thought again I may get a positive pregnancy test; negative tests, but still no period. This may be worse than getting a period. 

I'm hoping 2011 brings a baby into our lives, and more adventure so next year my "year in review" isn't so boring! Happy New Year, may God bless you and your family in the coming year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs