Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Recap

Christmas this year was fantastic! 
T and I drove up to my parents Christmas Eve to surprise my mom. She was having a rough time dealing with her first Christmas without any "kids" in the house. She was so excited when she got home and saw us there. But before we went up there we had our own Christmas, just the two of us. He did a pretty good job, I must say. I was a little worried, as the first two gifts I opened were a car charger for my iphone and a travel coffee mug. (I don't drink coffee!) But he redeemed himself when I opened The Pioneer Woman's cookbook and a pair of Toms! I LOVE them both!

Christmas morning my sister and her hubby came over and so did my Grams. We all celebrated Christmas together, and it was lovely! My parents got me a Silhouette! I was so excited because I really wanted one but didn't think I would actually be getting it! I have so many projects planned. My sister gave me a gift card to Silhouette so I can buy more supplies. 

The rest of the day was spent eating, drinking and hanging out with my family. It was the perfect Christmas. I just feel like it flew by this year though. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. I remember last Christmas like it was yesterday, so I can't believe this Christmas is already gone. I'm already looking forward to Christmas next year. And I'm hoping there will be a baby around to add to the excitement of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs