Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Day, Another Announcement

You know how when you want something really bad it seems as if everyone around you is getting that very thing your heart is set on. 

Ya, that's my life right now. 

If I see one more pregnancy announcement I just might scream.

It seems as though every day another person is making their announcement on facebook. I know it sounds selfish, and it probably is selfish. I am happy for these people. But I just don't understand why this is so hard for us. Why does it seem as though everyone else I know simply says the word baby, and next thing you know they are knocked up. 

We have been trying for 11 months. I know, it's not that long. I know many couples try for years and years. I don't know how these people do it. I assume it's like everything else in life, they don't have a choice. You just deal with it and get through it. 

I feel like every day seems to get harder and harder. 

And my favorite is when people say "it will happen". REALLY. Do you KNOW for a fact it will happen? NO, you don't. Do you  know what it is like to try and try and try and month after month you get a negative test. If you do know what that's like, you wouldn't be saying "it will happen". I know people just mean well, but it doesn't help. I know there are people who want to strangle me because I am frustrated with trying for "only" 11 months. 

Sorry this post is so long. I'm just hurting and don't know how to deal with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs