Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

So it begins..

I am 11 days away from being a Mrs., and my baby fever is RAGING. By raging I mean all I can think about is getting pregnant, having a baby, shopping for baby, watching T become a dad, seeing our parents become first time grandparents, and starting our little family. It seriously is all.i.think.about. All day and all night.

The other night I couldn't sleep and I went through my box of baby things I have already purchased. Not only is the box getting fuller, but I just love each and every little item in that box and I can't wait for a little one so I can use it all. There are blankies, burpcloths, onesies, a dress, a boy and girl beenie, babylegs, maryjane socks, a button down that matches one T has identically, three pairs of shoes, a little pink bikini and a bouncer!I really cannot stop myself. Heck, my parents already have a crib! (some friends of my parents were getting rid of their crib and asked if they wanted it, it was crazy to have said no) All these cute little things probably are not helping my fever. Although, neither is the fact that I enjoy researching baby products. I am a strange one, what can I say? My life would be much more fun if I could use these extensive knowledge to help people or be a product tester, but I digress.

I know T and I are not financially ready to have a baby for a little while, and that is really hard for me sometimes. And considering we are living in a 542 sq. foot (no, there are no numbers missing) apartment, there really isn't room for a baby either. Although, we could get away with not needing a lot of baby stuff considering there would be no where to store it all.

There are so many friends of mine who are pregnant and have little one's, and I am SO very thrilled for each of them. I just long for the day that we get to start our family. I guess my question is, how do you know when the time is right? Did you wait until you felt ready or had enough money in the bank or bills paid off? I know everyone has their own unique reasoning, and what worked for one person may not work for us. I just seem to be able to find away around every reason there is. Anyone want to let me borrow their kid(s) for a night, maybe that will buy me some time?

Here are my current lust's!

The Anka highchair


The Orbit Stoller System


Foxpaw shoes, possibly the cutest shoes ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs