Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Five Flippin' Days..

I cannot believe I am five days away from being married. Seriously, FIVE DAYS. There is still SO much to do. I have a running list and every time I check something off the list, I end up adding two more things. Today I had a lot planned and very few things got done. So, I really have 4 days and they are jam packed. I am hoping to have everything done by Thursday night so that Friday I can just relax and enjoy the day. But, the thought of doing all the laundry for the honeymoon, finishing the seating chart, starting and finishing the seating cards, sewing the pillow for our ring king, go shopping for wedding and honeymoon items, steam the table runners, make rice crispy treats, seriously this list could go on for days. I just have no motivation to do any of these things. Instead I just want to sit here. But I know if I just sit here when I go to bed all I will be able to think about is the ever growing list. And to add to my stres there is a chance of rain, which will be just lovely for my outdoor ceremony.

Only five more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs