Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sunday Funday

I am so looking forward to this weekend. Travis is coming up Saturday night and staying until Sunday. Which for us, that alone is pretty exciting! But the icing on the cake is that Sunday we are going to buy a Christmas tree and decorate the house. I am so, so, so excited. I cannot contain my excitment.


And as though decorating the house and tree wasn't enough fun, I get to decorate TWO tree's. The artifical tree, and then Travis and I are buying a small live tree for the family room. I love the smell of a real Christmas tree. Just thinking about it I get excited! And getting to do it all with Travis is so exciting. I cannot wait for our first Christmas in our own house, but for now this will have to do.


I will post some pictures after the decorating has been done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs