Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

Lately I seem to be an emotional rollercoaster. As I type this I am crying watching A Baby Story. The past week or so I have just been up and down. One minute I am as cranky as a wet cat, and the next I have tears in my eyes because of a commerical or a song playing. I don't know why I am so moody these days. I think part of it is because I know next week at this time Travis will be gone and in Texas. I am just dreading taking him to the airport and saying goodbye. With him being in Texas it is also the realization that I am not getting engaged for Christmas, which is what I was really hoping for. But, some day it will come..right?!

I have also been having conficting thoughts about moving to Texas. As much as I do want to move, and I am dying to get out of California for a while, the thought of being so far from my family, especially my sister. My sister is my best friend. I talk to her several times a day. It is going to be very strange not to be able to call and make a run to Target or grab some lunch. The thought of it just makes me sick to my stomach. But, I know that the move will be good for Travis and I, and it will allow us to get on our feet and start our life together. And that, I am very much looking forward to.

I am looking forward to the new year. The first few months there will be lots going on. I have a baby shower in January, my sisters bridal shower and bachlorette party in February, and then her wedding in March. My cousin is having her second baby in May, and my other cousin is getting married in June. Hopefully in the middle of all that Travis will start his management training, and we will have a better idea of when we will be moving! I am hoping in the middle of all that Travis and I can take a little trip to Texas to check out some apartments. Who knows, maybe something big for Travis and I will happen next year! Here is to wishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs