Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Love Light Session

Damn, I'm really bad at keeping up with things. 
For instance, our Christmas cards are still sitting on my desk,
addressed and ready to go...yet there they sit.
So it's really no surprise I never posted the pictures
from our Love Light Session with the amazing Lyndsay at Life In Motion Photography.
These were taken last August. Like I said, I'm on top of things.
I really cannot say enough about Lyndsay. 
She is incredible. 
This session was only a mini session, and I had the hardest time 
deciding which 5 photo's to chose. 
I can only imagine what a full session with her is like. 
Should I ever get pregnant, I'm driving my happy ass back to Austin
to have her do our maternity photo's. 





 

1 comment:

  1. Firstly - These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
    Second - My Christmas cards are also still sitting on my table to be addressed and mailed...
    And third - Your blog has been both inspiring and interesting to me and helpful in my own personal journey...therefore I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://confessionsoftwinmomma.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs