Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tidbits

Hello!
I've been MIA recently.
I just don't feel like there is anything exciting to blog about
and I don't want to bore you guys to death with posts about nothing. 
Here are the few things that have been going on.

We would really appreciate some prayers. 
Things have been mentioned numerous times and in several different
ways that a promotion is on the horizon for T.
He has worked so hard for this, and he really does deserve it.
I just wish we knew when we would find out. 
The other part of the promotion is that it could be anywhere in the
DFW metroplex. I'm hoping it's close enough that we don't have to move.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the area we live in. 
Aside from back in Cali there is nowhere else I want to live. 

*** TMI alert*** You've been warned. 
Like I mentioned we took this past month off of treatments so I 
could work on my stress levels, and overall health. 
Well, for the first time in who knows how long I had a normal cycle length.
When not medicated my cycles are between 40 - 56 days. 
This month was 33 days! I know it doesn't seem like much, but 
for this girl that was huge. I would be thrilled if this continued. 

I started seeing a chiropractor/wellness Dr last week. 
He has me taking all sorts of pills. 
8 pills three times a day to be exact. 
And some terrible Gallbladder drink that burns like fire going down. 
We will leave out the details, but I can tell you this stuff is working. 
I also had to keep a food diary this week.
Hahaha, that was fun. 
I truthfully don't have huge expectations for all this,
I'm just hoping for better overall health. 
Oh, and I'm also taking Royal Jelly now.
And praying it's magical powers help me out!!

Fourteen days until I get to see my family and friends. 
I CANNOT WAIT. 

2 comments:

  1. Ummm.... Royal Jelly? I could go to so many places with this, but alas Because this is your blog I wont.
    and Is there anychance you will be in San Diego at the End of JULY???
    I love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn, glad to hear you are focusing on your health, what is the drink for? It's funny you starting with the Royal Jelly...my husband picked up a tub of it for me.

    {praying for T's promo}

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs