Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So Close

It has taken me nearly ten years but,
 I am 10 weeks away from my Bachelors degree.
2 classes left. 

I cannot believe I am so close.
There were times I never thought I would see this day.
I have changed my major once. 
And attended 4 colleges.

This weekend I registered for graduation.
Holy balls.
GRADUATION.
I can't believe I am typing this. 

I actually get to walk at my graduation ceremony in 7 weeks. 
I am beyond excited, and this may sound lame, but I'm really proud of myself.
I quit my second college because I just hated it. I hated everything about it.
It was a small, private interior design school.
I remember very few things I learned about interior design.
But I do remember the friendships I made. 
And the great time I had those 2 years. 

I took a few years off school after that. 
Once I went back it was because I really wanted to.
I wanted my degree.
It's taken me far longer than I ever thought it would.
It is costing me much more than I would like to think about.
But, I've done it.
And if feels so good.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! It feels SO nice when it's all done!! No more long nights of homework and more time to do what you want to do. I only think about how much it's cost me when I have to pay my bill once a month - and I know it'll take me at least 10 years to pay it off so I try not to stress over it. Good job!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was the best 2 years of your LIFE! So never forget it, because I won't! Congratulations friend. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs