Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Overwhelmed/Underwhelmed

I'm sorry this blog has been nothing but negative lately. (or ever)
I've been trying not to let myself get too down about all that is going on, or lack thereof. 
But, I've never been the most positive or optimistic person. And it's very hard for me to 
stay positive or look for the good in situations.
But I'm trying. sorta.

I would be lying to say I'm not completely overwhelmed right now with the drastic change in 
my diet that has taken place. 
I hate it. 
I know I ate like crap, but I'm really struggling with not being able to have sugar or refined carbs. 
Everything I love has both those ingredients in it. 
Oh well. I will live through it. 

Yet at the same time I am completely underwhelmed with life.
I'm bored. Constantly.
I'm bored at work with no adult interaction all day. Yes, the girls keep me super busy, but it's more like I'm busy telling them to stop hitting each other, stop biting and please, oh please stop throwing your food on the floor for the dog!
I get home after work and I just sit here. 
I have zero motivation to do anything.
I dont' enjoy crafting or sewing. 
I hate doing homework and put it off as long as possible.
I have lost all my mojo. 

I need to get out of this rut. 
Hopefully working out and getting out of the house with the girls will get me on the right track. 
But, I need new ideas for ways to relax and unwind.
Anyone have any good ideas?!

1 comment:

  1. OH BABE! here are some ideas that have helped me.

    1. Creat a vision board. on your mirror, bulleton board etc whaever. and put everything you LOVE on it. Babies, clothes, sewing, wine, me whatevet.

    2. the gym, UGGG I know. but if you put in RALPHIE MAY on your IPOD and hit the precor machine, or even a movie it makes the time go by so fast.

    3. a Journal to write down all these feelings your having.

    4. A night out with girls, one night a week its adult girl time. (always helps)

    ahh friend, i'm sorry you have to go through this, but you are a strong woman and you can do it! If you need me you know where I am. LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs