Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Opinions Please

I got this crazy idea yesterday and before I can really start to figure out if this is something I can make a reality, I need opinions. I need to know if you would even want this service, find it worthwhile,and be willing to pay for it. If you happen to think this is the dumbest idea ever, you can tell me, just be nice about it, please. Or give me ideas as to how I could improve it. So here it goes...

In my obsession with strollers I started thinking, wouldn't it be great to be able to go to a store that had every stroller you could ever imagine, an get to really test drive it? I'm not talking wheel it around the store, I mean fold it up, put it in the car, and get it out of the car! What if you could not only "test drive" it, but you could rent it for a day or even a week? Really put the stroller to the test, to see if it fits your needs and wants. With so many strollers out there it is so hard to decide what works best for you simply off other people's reviews and suggestions. It sucks to spend hundreds of dollars on something you think is going to be great, only to discover it has far more flaws than you had hoped for. And maybe I should throw this out there, I'm not talking about the strollers they have at BRU (not that there is anything wrong with those) I'm talking Quinny, Orbit, Bugaboo, Britax, Bumbleride, Peg Perego, BOB, Phil & Ted, Maclaren, you get the idea!









So, would you go to a store like that? What would you be willing to pay to rent a stroller for a day? Do you think this is a waste of time? I'm clearly looking for input. I just don't know if I am the only person obsessed with strollers that would love a place like this.

2 comments:

  1. Its like bag, burrow or steal for strollers. I LOVE THE IDEA!!! I would have loved that, because there is no place to "test drive strollers" especially when your forking out the dough, you want to make sure that you like what your paying for! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good idea! It's definitely all about marketing it the right way..also make sure no one steals this idea because it's definitely smart!! I haven't researched strollers yet but I know buying a good one is super expensive..so I say do a small fraction of the cost OR do it by 3 day increments?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs