Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Exhausted.

I am exhausted. I started my new job this past Monday, and for the first time in my life I have to get up, early! I am so accustom to waking up around 10am. Well, now I have to be up at 6:30 and it is KICKING MY ASS. Monday I came home and fell asleep at 6:30pm, and slept until 6:30 the next morning! Right now I am struggling to keep my eyes open; and I had a Red Bull at 5pm. I am hoping I get used to this, really soon. I hate feeling exhausted all the time. I would nap when the girls nap, but I am at work, and I feel bad doing that.

That being said, the twins I am nannying for are fabulous! I was pretty sure one hated me the first two days, but today she wouldn't let me put her down...so I think we are past the hate. And while I love the little ladies, I pray that T and I never have twins! lol Seriously, I hope and pray God blesses us with children, but I would never "hope" for twins. People who hope for twins or multiples are OUT OF THEIR MIND.

I have to get to bed before I pass out on the laptop. Only one more day until my birthday and I am too tired to be excited. This is so unlike me.

P.S. Random tidbit for the day, I am SO excited for John Mayer & Keith Urban Crossroads on CMT. Two of my favorite guys! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs