Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

27

In less than four hours I will be 27 years old. I'm big on birthdays, always have been. Not that I ever had elaborate birthday parties, but birthdays are a big deal in my family. In my 20's I tried to always plan fun birthday parties; night out on the town, wine tasting limo tour, weekends in Palm Springs...I just like to enjoy my birthday.

This year I will be working for my birthday. But after work T and I are going out to dinner. Then Sunday I am hanging with my family and having dinner with them. Next weekend we are headed to Palm Springs for the weekend to celebrate with my family! I can't wait.

Last year at this time I was hoping and praying for an engagement ring for my birthday. While I didn't get it on my birthday I did eventually get it! So here are my hopes for my 27th year.

1) Get pregnant - Hopefully by this time next year I will be knocked up.

2) Move - Whether or not we move out of state, we need to figure out where we are going and where we are going to make "home"

3) Lose weight - I have to get my butt in shape, for lots of reasons. For myself, for my health, for my husband, for getting pregnant and for not getting out of control when I do get pregnant, and for labor (I want a natural labor and can't expect my out of shape body to be able to handle that)

4) Work on my friendships - I need to start being a better friend, and for a few people I need to stop giving so much to a friendship that isn't really there. I also want to create new friendships with amazing people!

5) Graduate - If things go as scheduled I will FINALLY be graduating next May. I have to get this done.

I can't wait to see what this next year God has in store for me. I'm going to try this year to go with the flow, not stress out and accept whatever God throws my way. I may not understand why it is happening, but God has a plan and reason, and one day I will understand. Here's to 27!

1 comment:

  1. HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY !!! LOVE READING YOUR POSTS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs