Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

"All By Myself"

I am bored out of my flippin' mind here in San Diego. Beyond bored infact. Travis works five days a week, at least ten hours a day, and I work four days a week about three hours a day. So I have a lot of free time on my hands. And that is when the bordem begins. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty I could and should be doing, but it's just not fun. I have no friends down here, and it is starting to get to me. I need to start getting out! Even if it was just to go to the farmers market, or go hiking, or get together for crafting, I need some interaction! I need friends.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you weren't so far from Riverside, I'd love to spend some time with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just hop on a swa flight and come visit.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs