Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Insanity

Maybe I am just highly out of touch with reality, however I find if amazing that people sell their previously worn wedding gowns, for thousands of dollars. Now, don't get me wrong, I can see the value and beauty in a Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Lela Rose, or Kenneth Pool gown, I simply cannot see spending $3500 on a dress that is tailored to someone else's body. What is even more crazy is the person selling their pre worn Monique Lhuillier gown for $6300, when they paid $7000. Really? All you could do was discount it $700?! Is this a joke?

Maybe I am just the crazy one for thinking one day I might find an actual deal on the Monique Lhuillier or Vera Wang of my dreams. A girl can dream, right? In the meantime I wil continue going crazy when I see the prices of these gowns...that have already been worn.


Vera Wang


Monique Lhuillier (I have been lusting after this dress for 3 years)


Melissa Sweet

1 comment:

  1. HI Jenn,
    Thanks for letting me know you have found my blog. I appreciate your nice comment. I feel like there are not enough people out there who are truly "honest" about motherhood, amongst other things. Nice to meet you. Please feel free to comment anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs