Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Time

Back in June my cousin Bryan got married. The wedding was beautiful! It was up in the hills in Burbank,and the ceremony was in this cool little courtyard. Meaghan (the bride) looked beautiful, and she was so happy the whole day! We also got to see my cousin Kim who just had her second daughter about 4 weeks earlier. Mallory is so cute and tiny, and she slept the entire night. Our whole table passed her from person to person holding her, and not one single time did she fuss. Here are some pictures from the night! It was a great time, congrats again Bryan and Meaghan.


My sister, cousin and I in the photo booth they had


Mallory and I (I was in heaven)


The whole family


Mallory and me again..I could have held her all night, I even considered sneaking out the side door with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs