Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Countdown Is On...

I cannot believe that there are only 9 days left until my sisters wedding. I feel like it was just yesterday that they got engaged. I cannot believe how fast these past 5 months have flown by. Things are looking good for the wedding. Hopefully the weather stays nice and warm, which according to weather.com it is supposed to! Small projects are being accomplished each night.

I have decided to take on the huge duty of creating all the floral arrangements for the wedding. Originally I was just going to make the centerpieces, but after having a very strong margarita last week I decided that I could make the bouquets and crosages! It will be great practice for me. Plus it helps out that my sister is going for the "just picked from the garden" look! So I can just play it off that way if things don't turn out perfect!

I am so excited for this wedding! I am thrilled for my sister and Adam. I know God has great things planned in their future. I cannot wait to see what those things are. I also can't wait to be an Aunty, so Bug if you are reading this, get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs