Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Plans

Travis and I have been discussing lately planning another vacation. We would both love to take another cruise, but we want to wait and save money so we can go on a great cruise. We are tenativly plannig on going a year from now, so maybe next March or April. I think we are going to go on a Mexico cruise. Now the big question is, do we go on a 7 night cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Mazatlan, or go on a 5 night cruise to Cabo only. They are about the same price..7 nights just seems like a really long time. Any advice?

Since we aren't planning on going on a cruise for a year, we (okay I) would like to plan a little getaway sometime in September. Travis and I have both wanted to go to Napa and do some wine tasting. So hopefully we can make it up there and have these Temecula wineries put to shame. Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And last but not least, I am planning on going to Vegas for my birthday this year. My birthday falls on a Thursday, and it is just 3 days before my cousins wedding, so we will have to come home the day after my birthday, but I am really looking forward to it. Not only do Travis and I love Vegas, but we have been dying to stay at Mandalay Bay, but never can really afford it. Well, since my birthday is in the middle of the heat and the economy sucks, rooms at Manadalay Bay are only $65 a night! I can't wait!

Now, let's see just how many of these trips we actually make it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs