Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Job, What Job

If I am being honest,
as thrilled as I am to be back home in California,
it has been rough.
And I mean R O U G H.
I still haven't been able to find a job. 
It's killing us financially.
And it's killing me emotionally.

This time has made me look and question every career 
decision I have ever made. 
I've questioned why on earth I spent over $40k on a college degree.

I have cried, and cried, and when I thought I couldn't cry any more,
sure enough there were more tears. 
I have yelled, screamed and uttered every 4 letter word there is. 
I have sent out at least 90 - 100 resumes. 
 Nothing makes you feel worthless like nobody wanting to hire you. 

This is certainly a season of growth for me. 
I don't seem to be handling this season well. 
I'm ready for it to be over. 
Obviously I need to get over whatever feelings I have that I'm 
too qualified or too good for some jobs. 
I don't know anything that is as humbling as this experience. 

I have three interviews tomorrow. 
I'm praying an pleading with God that at least one of these offers me a position. 
Please pray for me or send some positive thoughts my way. 
I would greatly appreciate it. 
 
 

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs