Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remember Me

Hello!
It's been a while. 
I'm horrible at keeping up with this blogging stuff. 
I just don't feel like our life is exciting enough to have enough material to write about.
But, hopefully soon I will.

My sister is coming to visit this weekend. 
It's her first time here in Texas.
I could not be any more excited! 
We are hanging out, taking Christmas card pictures, shopping
and going to the Texas State Fair! 
There should be plenty of blogging material after that. 

We are also moving in 18 days.
I have packed a whole two boxes.
I need to get my act together, stat.
We find out tomorrow if we get the house we want to rent.
Fingers crossed we do.
It's the perfect little home for us right now.
And most importantly, it has a lovely backyard for Miss Callie.

Oh, and we are going to try our first round of IVF here soon.

2 comments:

  1. That is ALL fantastic, but I'm most excited for that last little thing you mentioned! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs