Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Year Two

Two years ago yesterday Travis and I were busy
taking vows and promising love and support for the rest of our lives. 

I know that day we didn't realize how much love and support we 
would have to offer each other the second year into our marriage.

This past year was definitely harder than the first.
It brought many, many tears, frustrations and heartache.


There were days filled with smiles,
but those days were few and far between.


I used to always tell people I knew Travis was "the one"
because there was nobody else I would rather experience the tough times in life with.
This past year of marriage made me realize he really is the one for me.


I'm so thankful to spend the tough and shitty days of life
 with the guy I love. 

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your wedding photos! So stinkin' cute. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last shot - so cute :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs