Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The One Where I Judge

I try really hard not to judge parents. 
I know one day I will be pulling my hair out and doing just about anything I can to 
please/calm/make my kid eat and doing things I said I would never do.
But, this is where I draw the line, and I judge the hell out of parents.

Ordering your 10 month old a sprite.

Changing your child's diaper at the booth, instead of the restroom that is 10 steps away.

Ordering your 7 year old a bowl of shredded cheese as her meal.

Allowing your 2 year old to eat an entire adult portion dessert, by themself. 

Those are just a few of my favorites.
I'm sure I have several more I could add, I just can't think of any right now. 



3 comments:

  1. 10 months old & Sprite?????????? omg

    xo,
    mom who fed her daughter "frech fries" tonight LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soda thing kills me. Ugh.

    Signed,
    The dog mom who feeds her dogs potato chips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently at a restaurant way up north that had no changing table in the bathroom. I refused to change him in the booth. Out to the car for us :)

    Signed,

    She who just gave her 12 month old a bit of his leftover birthday for an after school treat :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs