Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Last Week

As I mentioned earlier my parents were here visiting last week.
It was so nice to have them here.
We didn't do too much, but just getting to hang out was fantastic.

They got a room for two nights at a local resort and I went and hung out
with them while they stayed there. We pretty much drank and hung out by the pool the entire time.
My kind of day.

Thursday Travis was supposed to be off work, so we headed to Cowgirls stadium. 
My Dad and Travis were super excited to go on the self guided tour. 
I thought it would be cool, but wasn't as excited as they were.
Until we got there.
And I stepped foot on the field.
I lost my shiz.
I was like a 12 year old boy seeing b00bs for the first time.
I was running up and down the field.
Taking a million pictures.
Running play's with my dad and Travis.
It was awesome.
Until my dad forgot he was 53 and make several attempts to kick a field goal,
which resulted in a pulled hamstring and him limping for the next 24 hours.
The rest of the tour was a little lame.
But I did get to see where hottie Miles Austin gets dressed, so that worked for me!
I wish I had pictures, but they are all on my mom's camera which is back in California.
As soon as we got home, Travis got called in to work.Great ending to the day.
They left Saturday morning, and we have been chatting on Skype every day since.
I miss them so much, but I'm so thankful they were able to come out and visit.
Now I've just got to get some more people out here to visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs