Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

I really do have so much to be thankful for. I often time's tend to focus on what I don't have. In reality, I am beyond blessed.

I may not own a house, or live in one for that matter, but I have everything I could need and want in our little apartment.

While we aren't rolling in $$$$, we are able to pay our bills every month, have food on our plates and spend a few bucks at Target! My husband works really hard to provide for us, and for that I am so thankful.

I'm not pregnant like I would love to be, but I get to nanny for the most adorable twins in the whole world. They make me smile each day, and working for them allows us to be in a better position financially to have kids of our own.

While I would love to move to Texas and buy a beautiful house, by staying here in California I am able to get in my car and drive 30 minutes up the freeway and spend time with my family.

I am so very thankful for all that God has blessed me with. This past year has been wonderful and full of new experience. I may not have all that I "wanted" this past year, but I'm realizing I have exactly what I need. And as I am being reminded of daily, God's plan for me is far better than any plan I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs